The Special Asset Services Group coordinates the deployment of the core services offered by Poe & Cronk to serve the needs of clients who find themselves with distressed real estate assets.
Special Asset Services Group
It’s leader, Senior Vice President Thom Hubard, CCIM, CPM, is a seasoned real estate executive with 25 years experience managing troubled assets for financial institutions and government agencies while implementing optimal exit strategies. Thom is joined by Bryan Musselwhite with the support of the entire Poe & Cronk team of real estate professionals in providing acquisition and disposition expertise across all property types.
Overview of Core Services
- Investors/Acquisitions – Our Investment Brokers have assembled an active group of Investors seeking opportunities. Such opportunities include the purchase of existing notes secured by distressed assets, properties under consideration for foreclosure and Real Estate Owned “REO” properties with the ability to close swiftly for all cash.
- Management/Maintenance – Our Property Managers serve as the single point-of-contact by providing innovative solutions in Asset, Facility, Construction and Property Management services. Each assignment will be evaluated and priced based on the level of service necessary to preserve value by maximizing financial performance. Our Maintenance Staff and strong vendor relationships provide savings to our clients when addressing deferred maintenance, tenant build-outs and construction projects while positioning properties for resale.
- Consulting – Our Consulting services are tailored to each client’s specific needs and are designed not only to identify problems but also to implement solutions. Our focus is on developing and implementing real estate strategies that are tailored to each client’s overall objectives, resulting in sound real estate decisions.
- Leasing/Retention – Our team of leasing experts will develop goals to enhance property values by focusing on Tenant Retention and identifying new tenants. This will result in repositioning the property for resale.
- Sales/Disposition – By utilizing the skills and experience of our highly trained sales agents we will execute a marketing plan designed to achieve the highest possible sales price under the most favorable terms in the least amount of time.
- Administration/Accounting – Our extensive portfolio of managed and leased properties has made our firm the beneficiary of an experienced professional staff. Responsibilities include marketing and technology support to all agents, escrow accounting functions, lease administration, financial reporting, vendor procurement, and contract administration.
We invite private investors, property owners and financial institutions to contact us to discuss the countless opportunities available for developing a mutually beneficial relationship in stabilizing troubled assets.